ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Friday, February 12, 2016

The Friday Flea: List # 143 Feb 12 week and more DIY tutorial Nature and latest findings for De-Stash wicker baskets

The Friday Flea: List # 143 Feb 12: Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TheFridayFlea New list begins every Friday at 1:00 am Eastern time.  Great deals for everyone...

Check out this Friday Flea Market Link-up party every Friday of Shabby Chic Lovely Items, their are so many listing to choose from, it goes on and on.....

Why don't you join in also?

My DIY Water fountain tutorials on   Hometalk/along with my Pussy Willow Displays !









ByLightOfMoon Etsy shop with Nature Supplies and Curiosities!

Pussy Willow Bouquet Spring idea I saw a couple of tears ago I posed to Hometalk also, go look!

This years' use for these along with basket display accents.


I have also been playing around with some Bunny Easter items I had stored in my warehouse and I have this Bunny Rabbit that is laying down but looks fabulous when draped over the sofa or a chair. He is so soft and cuddly. I do not have him listed but you have get him with a message to me at

 ByLightOfMoon@gmail.com

for $8.00 plus shipping to your zip code if you would provide that to me please/ Again, the bunny bag that was my Mother-in-law's as I have plenty of bags mostly with owls or cats and dogs on them so I will part with her bag of Bunnymania, also with zippered smaller bag inside. Like New Condition.

  And last but not least are  the baskets below I am trying to find shipping boxes for them, they are also not listed yet.

I am de-stashing my warehouse finds including recycled but still nice flowers of all kinds these are just a sample of what is to come/ The rose garland I had in my consignment booth that is now closed. It is three pieces and I had it displayed above my booth. I don;t think anyone realized it was also for sale.  $8.00 plus shipping.







My Etsy Shop Pussy Willow 








 Wicker Baskets De-Stash








Recycled very large fern all one piece De-Stash 






Rose Garlands (3)


Smiles, Cyndi




1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Good for you...de-stashing! I need to as well and have been but have hardly made a dent. I wish you well with your project, Cyndi.