ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Vintage Pond Keeping Pondscapes Magazines Waterfalls,Water Fountains,and more in your Backyard!


I have been browsing these "Pondscape Magazines, they are vintage but everything still applies to making a water element in your yard. 
You may find lots of awesome ideas on up-keeping, building, and just anything you want to know about pond features.
I final;y decided to list them in my Vintage Etsy store with frstyfrolk  as part of my De-Stash of my beloved items!
There are more photographs here than in the Etsy shop, see if you can view on Zoom feature. 


















I  hope you enjoyed this preview to the wonderful magazines! They can now be yours! Now is the time to start planning and working them for your summer enjoyment. I offer in a Lot Box with all of them from 1990 to 1992.( not complete sets_
Smiles, Cyndi

No comments: